In Bemidji and northern Minnesota, Winter is thought to be a challenging time to buy or sell a home. With each season, there are home-buying patterns and trends that directly affect the Bemidji area market in a very real way. While our winters can be challenging, every day, week and month throughout the year families grow, job promotions and transfers happen along with many other life-changing events — all of which require people to buy or sell their homes.
- You may have fewer options as inventory levels are reduced but you also have increased buying leverage.
- Interest rates are trending upward – now is a great time to lock-in and buy.
- There is less competition during the winter which means more interested buyers.
- Make sure your home is well-staged. The interior and exterior should be well-lighted, sidewalks and driveways clean and keep the home warm during showings. Display pictures of gardens, landscaping, waterfront and trees in bloom.
Your team of CENTURY 21 Dickinson realtors is ready to assist and guide you through the home selling and home buying process. Give us a call, email or stop by to ask any questions or to receive a free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to get started!
The Most Trusted Name in Northern MN Real Estate for Over 60 Years!
CENTURY 21 Dickinson has been the trusted realty leader in the Bemidji, MN real estate market for over 60 years. We offer clients unparalleled local and regional market knowledge and decades of realtor experience to provide you an efficient and successful commercial or residential real estate purchase or sale. As Bemidji’s largest real estate agency, we are proud to represent communities across Beltrami, Hubbard and Clearwater counties, featuring Bemidji homes for sale, lakeshore property, lake homes, vacation homes, acreage, condos/townhomes and residential developments.
Whether you’re looking for Bemidji homes for sale or looking to sell you home, our team of experienced realtors will help guide you through an efficient and effective buying and selling process. No matter if you’re a full-time resident or vacation visitor, you’ll find that the friendly “Up North” lifestyle in and surrounding Bemidji and northern Minnesota is a unique opportunity and a sound investment.
Services we provide:
- Our CENTURY 21 Online Multiple Listing Service (MLS) provides real-time listings and is updated frequently
- Free comparative market analysis (CMA)
- Home buying and buyer representation
- Home selling and seller representation
- Open houses and full-service marketing of listed properties
- In-house closing services
- Relocation services
- Short sales and foreclosures
- Townhome and condo selling/buying
- Residential property development
- Commercial property development
- Rental property
Sell or list your home with one of our trusted and experienced realtors. We know and understand the Bemidji, MN residential and commercial real estate market second to none. Referrals are always appreciated. Call us at (218) 751-1228 or email.
Family owned and operated since 1954, CENTURY 21 Dickinson Realtors is located in the heart of northern Minnesota, in Bemidji, the “First City on the Mississippi”.
Our Quality Service Award winning office and the outstanding personal service provided by CENTURY 21 Dickinson Realtors will guide you through the infinite details surrounding the purchase or sale of your property.
Gold Medallion 2012
Quality Service Winning Office 2012
Home of Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox, Bemidji State University, and Concordia Language Village.
Offering Year-round Recreation
With boating, camping, swimming, fishing, hunting, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing as well as down-hill skiing at Buena Vista. Area State Parks include Big Bog, Lake Bemidji, and Lake Itasca where you can step across the headwaters of the mighty Mississippi.
Read More >>
With the majority of potential homebuyers using the internet as part of their search, photography is crucial. Flattering angles, good lighting, color editing―it all matters. But sometimes, a regular photo just doesn’t cut it. That’s where 360-degree photos come in. If you want to bring a new listing to life, develop a stunning panorama to … Continue reading CENTURY 21 360 Photography Tutorial