Your Bemidji Real Estate Connection
Providing residential and commercial real estate services in Northern Minnesota for Bemidji, Cass Lake, Tenstrike, Solway, LaPorte, Hines, Blackduck and surrounding communities since 2011.
I attribute my success to one thing—client satisfaction. I make the home buying and selling process easier by handling all of the details and guiding you every step of the way with the most current real estate information, tools & references.
Get a positive, helpful Bemidji Realtor for buying or selling your home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Local market knowledge about neighborhoods, lakes, and more
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
I began my real estate career in the Brainerd Lakes area full time in 1994 and was an Associate Broker for Edina Realty in Brainerd prior to moving to Bemidji in October of 2011. Before becoming a realtor, I had over 25 years experience in middle management and upper management in publicly held and privately held companies.
My family members have lived in area since 1995 and I truly enjoy living in Bemidji and all that our area has to offer.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from University of Minnesota
- Specialize in residential real estate; lake homes and lots, residential homes and lots and acreages
- Working with both buyers and sellers
- Current President of FOSH–Friends of Sanford Health (Auxiliary)
- Past President of Northwest Minnesota Association of Realtors Board of Directors (was President in calendar year 2018)–still serving on the Board of Directors for the year of 2019.
- Current President of Deep Rock Townhome Association.
- I volunteer at Sanford Medical Center one afternoon each week.
- I am a member of the Bemidji Sunrise Rotary Club and am an Advisor to the High School Interact Club. I also volunteer coordinating High School students to go to a RYLA leadership Camp each summer (sponsored by Rotary).
- I volunteer with a program called Students First which is a mentoring program for Bemidji Middle School and High School students.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business and become your realtor.