David has been in real estate for over 29 years. He is involved in the community and has served on several Non-Profit Boards including the Bemidji Real Estate Board, The Brainerd Lakes Real Estate Board, the State Real Estate Board, and also on the Professional Standards Committee for Real Estate at the State Level.
Before becoming a Realtor, David had over 25 years experience in middle management and upper management in publicly held and privately held companies.
David specializes in commercial sales/leases, residential homes/lots, lake home/lots.
Get a positive, helpful Bemidji Realtor for buying or selling your home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Local market knowledge about neighborhoods, lakes, and more
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Past President of FOSH–Friends of Sanford Health (Auxiliary)
- Past President of Northwest Minnesota Association of Realtors Board of Directors
- Current President of Deep Rock Townhome Association.
- I volunteer at Sanford Medical Center one afternoon each week.
- I am a member of the Bemidji Sunrise Rotary Club and am an Advisor to the High School Interact Club. I also volunteer coordinating High School students to go to a RYLA Leadership Academy each summer (sponsored by Rotary).
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business and become your Realtor.