- 40+ year resident of Bemidji
- Hometown of International Falls. Grew up fishing on the waters of beautiful Rainy Lake and the Rainy River
- Met my wife at BSU Walnut Hall, the University Cafeteria. She is a long-time teacher in the Bemidji School District
- Graduate of Bemidji State University-Business Administration Major
- Supporter of BSU Mens Hockey Program for 40+ years. GO Beavers!
- Outstanding Bemidji State University Alumni Award -2010
- Successful 40+ year Marketing Career to clients in Northern Minnesota
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Minnesota Association of Realtors and the Northwest Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Received Quality Service Award in 2015-2022
- Full-time Buyer & Seller Agent
- Received Masters Ruby Production Award 2016, 2019
- Received Masters Emerald Production Award 2017, 2018, 2021
- Received Masters Diamond Production Award in 2020, 2022
Scott is a full-time realtor representing residential buyers and sellers as well as Corporate buyers and sellers of commercial properties.
Scott’s commercial insurance background and experience working with business owners is an asset when marketing commercial real estate. Scott enjoys bringing new businesses to the Bemidji area and helping others expand their businesses to new locations.
“I have been a lake property owner on the Cass Lake chain of lakes for 30+ years and have fished on most of the area lakes.
Especially enjoy working with families on the purchase of their first lake home and watching them start creating new family memories.”
Scott enjoys fishing, outdoor activities, boating, watching hockey, worldwide travel (next trip to Norway on a cruise above the Arctic circle, hopefully some fishing on the trip)
Favorite vice- listening to loud 70’s music cruising across the lake in the boat.
Have earned Century 21 most prestigious customer service award annually and also have earned many other production awards.
Buy with Confidence, Sell with Success!
Delivering Extraordinary Experiences!