13120 6th Street N, Stillwater, MN 55082
- Click on image to enlarge
- Click on image to enlargeJust look at this tranquil setting, from the long winding drive, to the perfectly placed boulder landscaped wall.
- Click on image to enlargeNote the walkout lower level and the large newer cedar deck.
- Click on image to enlargeWhat a relaxing and peaceful outdoor setting with wonderful privacy ample space to entertain or just relax.
- Click on image to enlargeStep inside and you'll witness the perfect blend of warmth and openness.
- Click on image to enlargeWonderful natural light fills these spaces.
- Click on image to enlargeAll of the kitchen is nicely updated from the granite and stainless, to the acacia wood floors and bay windows.
- Click on image to enlargeThe kitchen overlooks the rear deck and landscaped grounds.
- Click on image to enlargeNotice the dual fuel double oven and ample cabinetry including the floor to ceiling pantry.
- Click on image to enlargeA great view the the kitchen island space overlooking the dining and living rooms
- Click on image to enlargeEnjoy the warmth this fireplace will provide when you are just wanting the heat and glow of an inviting fire.
- Click on image to enlargeA view of the mud room/entry & stairway up to the loft. Quality slate tile in the entry and real hardwood floors throughout the main level.
- Click on image to enlargeSpacious doesn't begin to describe this upper level master bedroom.
- Click on image to enlargeAnother view showing the double closets and vaulted ceilings
- Click on image to enlargeYes, even a 3rd angle to show just how large this bedroom is.
- Click on image to enlargeThe loft features spacious built in shelving and desk space.
- Click on image to enlargeThis 2nd upstairs bedroom makes a wonderful nursery.
- Click on image to enlargeHere's a picture of the full upper level bath
- Click on image to enlargeWelcome back to the main level that has its own master sized bedroom with a walk in closet and walk thru bath.
- Click on image to enlargeYes, this bathroom is nicely remodeled too!
- Click on image to enlarge
- Click on image to enlarge
- Click on image to enlargeSee the walkout foyer area just off the flex/rec space.
- Click on image to enlargeA 4th bedroom in the lower level with full lookout windows.
- Click on image to enlargeThis is one nicely remodeled laundry area.
- Click on image to enlargeThis shows the amazing bonus that sets this property apart from the rest!
- Click on image to enlargeThe Garage Mahal that will be the envy of all your friends & family 2000 square feet on the main level. Each of the overhead doors are 10' tall! See the 15'x28' carport w/deck above and there's another rear covered storage as well.
- Click on image to enlargeHere is the ultimate workshop space. Insulated, heated, and featuring plumbed air all around it. Check out the 10,000 lb 'Rotary' hydraulic over air in-floor hoist. this portion is 32'x28'
- Click on image to enlargeA view of the 1500 square foot bonus potential that is just upstairs from the wonderful garage space. Can you say: Man Cave, Barndominium, ADU, home business office? Who knows what it's future may hold.
- Click on image to enlargeThe view of your front yard from the workshop driveway.
- Click on image to enlargeAnother view showing just how user friendly the yard really is!
- Click on image to enlargeHere's your already fenced garden area that is just off a trail that circumvents the whole property.
- Click on image to enlargeA snapshot of how beautiful it all looks when summer arrives.
Don't miss this wonderfully updated Home and Garage Mahal that are situated on 4+ meticulously landscaped acres. Natural beauty and privacy abound here! It's the perfect work from home estate with a nicely remodeled 4 bed 3 bath walkout 2-story home as well as a 2000+sq ft garage/shop. There are even walkÂ up stairs that lead to a fullyÂ framed out 1500sq ft bonus area! Conveniently located near shopping, golf courses, State Parks, the St. Croix River & 20 minutes from downtown.
|Garage Stalls: 6||Basement: Concrete Block; Daylight/Lookout Windows; Finished (Livable); Full; Sump Pump; Walkout|
|Directions: Manning Ave N to 10th St, east to Neal Ave, south to 6th Street, east to #13120 on the left.||Tax Amount: 3610|
|Property ID Number: 3202920230012||Acres: 4.06|
|FireplaceYN: Yes||Lot Size SqFt: 176853.6|
|Bath Three Quarters: 2||Zip Plus 4: 1903|
|Original On Market Timestamp: 2021-04-08T21:55:47Z||Total Bathrooms Source: MLS|
|Status: Active||Contingency: Subject to Financing|
|Contingency: Subject to Financing||Property Type: Residential|
|County: Washington||ListPrice: 699900|
|Bedrooms: 4||Baths Total: 3|
|Bath Full: 1||Complex/Dev/Subdivision: Rembrandt Add|
|Total SqFt: 3259||List Date: 2021-04-08|
|On-Market Date: 2021-04-08T21:55:47Z||Original List Price: 699900|
|On-Market Contract Date: 2021-04-08||Current Price: 699900|
|List Agent Full Name: Blake Olson||List Office Mls Id: 40577|
|List Agent Mls Id: 506096774||List Agent Association: MAAR|
|Room Types: Living Room; Dining Room; Family Room; Kitchen; (1st) Bedroom; (2nd) Bedroom; (3rd) Bedroom; (4th) Bedroom; Loft; Recreation Room; Laundry||Room Total: 11|
|IDX Participant: Yes||Photos Count: 33|
|Documents Count: 1||Contingency Code: F|
|Bathrooms Total (Integer): 3||Bathrooms Total (Decimal): 2.5|
|Bathrooms Total (Notational): 3||Lot Size Area: 4.06|
|Lot Size Units: Acres||Current Price: 699900|
|Unparsed First Line Address: 13120 6th Street N||Source System ID: FLEXMLS_NSTAR|
|Originating System ID: FLEXMLS_NSTAR||Property Type: Residential|
|Originating System Listing ID: 5737537||Last Modified: 2021-04-13T14:03:10Z|
|Allow Auto Valuation Display?: Yes||Allow Consumer Comment: No|
|Availability: Available||Owner is an Agent?: No|
|Common Wall: No||Lot Measurement: Acres|
|Manufactured Home?: No||Multiple PIDs?: No|
|New Development: No||Number of Fireplaces: 1|
|Waterfront Present: No||Year Built: 1987|
|Yearly/Seasonal: Yearly||Zoning: Residential-Single Family|
|Acres: 4.06||Bath Three Quarters: 2|
|Main Floor Total SqFt: 1098||Above Grd Total SqFt: 2182|
|Below Grd Total SqFt: 1077||Total Finished Sqft: 3259.00|
|FireplaceYN: Yes||Foundation Size: 1077|
|Style: Single Family Residence||Garage Stalls: 6|
|Power Company: Xcel Energy||Lot Dimensions: 605x203|
|Assessment Pending: Unknown|
|AssocFeeYN: No||Legal Description: SUBDIVISIONNAME REMBRANDT ADD LOT 2 BLOCK 1 SUBDIVISIONCD 97650|
|Map Page: 110||Rental License?: No|
|School District Phone: 651-351-8301||Map Coordinate Source: King's Street Atlas|
|Zip Plus 4: 1903||Property ID Number: 3202920230012|
|Tax Year: 2020||Tax Amount: 3610|
|In Foreclosure?: No||Potential Short Sale?: No|
|Lender Owned?: No||Tax With Assessments: 3610|
|Public Remarks: Don't miss this wonderfully updated Home and Garage Mahal that are situated on 4+ meticulously landscaped acres. Natural beauty and privacy abound here! It's the perfect work from home estate with a nicely remodeled 4 bed 3 bath walkout 2-story home as well as a 2000+sq ft garage/shop. There are even walkÂ up stairs that lead to a fullyÂ framed out 1500sq ft bonus area! Conveniently located near shopping, golf courses, State Parks, the St. Croix River & 20 minutes from downtown.||Directions: Manning Ave N to 10th St, east to Neal Ave, south to 6th Street, east to #13120 on the left.|
|Finished SqFt Above Ground: 2182||Finished SqFt Below Ground: 1077|
|Green Certification: No|
|FIPS Code: 27163||Homestead Desc: Owner|
|Garage Square Feet: 2500|
|Range#: 20||Section#: 32|
|Air Conditioning: Central|
|Amenities Unit: Ceiling Fan(s); Deck; Hardwood Floors; Kitchen Center Island; Kitchen Window; Main Floor Master Bedroom; Master Bedroom Walk-In Closet; Natural Woodwork; Paneled Doors; Patio; Porch; Tiled Floors; Vaulted Ceiling(s); Walk-In Closet; Washer/Dryer Hookup|
|Appliances: Dishwasher; Dryer; Gas Water Heater; Microwave; Range; Refrigerator; Washer; Water Filtration System; Water Softener - Owned|
|Assumable Loan: Not Assumable|
|Basement: Concrete Block; Daylight/Lookout Windows; Finished (Livable); Full; Sump Pump; Walkout|
|Bath Description: Main Floor 3/4 Bath; Upper Level Full Bath; 3/4 Basement; Bathroom Ensuite; Walk Thru; Walk-In Shower Stall|
|Construction Status: Previously Owned|
|Dining Room Description: Breakfast Area; Breakfast Bar; Eat In Kitchen; Informal Dining Room|
|Electric: 200+ Amp Service; Circuit Breakers|
|Exterior: Aluminum Siding; Brick/Stone; Stucco|
|Family Room Characteristics: Loft; Lower Level|
|Fireplace Characteristics: Living Room; Wood Burning|
|Fuel: Natural Gas|
|Heating: Forced Air|
|Lock Box Type: Supra|
|Lot Description: Tree Coverage - Medium|
|Outbuildings: Additional Garage; Workshop|
|Parking Characteristics: Multiple Garages; Attached Garage; Carport; Covered; Detached Garage; Driveway - Asphalt; Driveway - Concrete; Garage Door Opener; Gravel Lot; Heated Garage; Insulated Garage; Storage|
|Road Frontage: City Street; Paved Streets|
|Roof: Age 8 Years or Less; Asphalt Shingles|
|Sellers Terms: Cash; Conventional; FHA|
|Sewer: Private Sewer; Tank with Drainage Field|
Listing Office: RE/MAX Results
Listing Was Last Updated: April - 13 - 2021
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity SM Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Properties subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Â©2020 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc All rights reserved.