4511 Bay View Beach Road NW, Walker, MN 56484
$3,800,0005 beds | 7 baths | 6427 sqft
- Click on image to enlargeHiawatha Custom Log Home
- Click on image to enlarge300 feet sand shoreline, facing southeast for beautiful sunsets.
- Click on image to enlargeFireplace is large wood burning, split granite cantilevered design.
- Click on image to enlargeDining room opens to covered 25 X 15 ft lakeside outdoor living room.
- Click on image to enlargeViews of Agency Bay from large mature tree studded lawn with in ground lake-water supplied irrigation system.
- Click on image to enlargeHand Laid Natural Granite and Taconite Flagstone Beach side Fire-pit.
- Click on image to enlargeExterior walls have an insulated value of R-25 to R-36
- Click on image to enlargeWelcome to Bay Vu.
- Click on image to enlarge5-1/2 inch poured concrete slab drive partially in-slab radiant heat.
- Click on image to enlargeWelcome room with natural Granite Flagstone floor, 7 ft inlaid blue pearl granite map of Leech Lake.
- Click on image to enlargeWelcoming room, home of the first place winning sculpture of this swooping bald eagle.
- Click on image to enlargeStep down into the 24 X 24 Great Room, two 8 ft sliders to Agency Bay of Leech Lake.
- Click on image to enlargeWater feature provides soothing sounds with multiple waterfalls, a stream and a p
- Click on image to enlargeAbove the water feature in the central part of the home is a custom built 9ft diameter circular log stairway.
- Click on image to enlargeStairway spindles were handcrafted and design canoe paddles and each step lighted.
- Click on image to enlargeSkylights above the stairway provide natural light.
- Click on image to enlarge12 inch diameter log trusses dive into the the split granite wood burning fireplace.
- Click on image to enlargeMain floor bath.
- Click on image to enlargeLiving room view from loft where you will find a kitchenette and game room overlooking Trader's Bay.
- Click on image to enlargeKitchen window overlooks outdoor living room from the sink through to the lake and boasts Knotty Alder cabinets to provide storage galore.
- Click on image to enlargeJenn-Air appliances, granite tile accented back-splash, large walk in pantry and computer desk are just a few of the many kitchen feature.
- Click on image to enlargeDining room table sits on a tile "rug" and looks out the 12 ft wide picture window and the full length window seat.
- Click on image to enlargeHarvest theme pantry door leading to large pantry
- Click on image to enlargeLog and granite covered range hood with indigenous hand laser engraved leaf tiles.
- Click on image to enlargeLG washer and dryer in the laundry room with granite folding area and overflow/beverage refrigerator and beach storage.
- Click on image to enlargeLakeside master bedroom on main floor with remote control shades and "hideable" television
- Click on image to enlargeMaster bath, as well as all bathrooms, have separate water closets. Shower has a programmable thermostatic valve for up to 6 individual shower selections and steam shower capability.
- Click on image to enlargeBath is a whirlpool with air bubble hydrotherapy.
- Click on image to enlargeSecond level floor coverings are all 'hand -scraped" engineered hardwood, laid over radiantly heated Gypcrete.
- Click on image to enlargeCeilings are tongue and groove Aspen. All interior doors and cabinets are knotty alder.
- Click on image to enlargeBedroom #2 Bear Room All bedrooms have lake views, queen size log beds and en-suite baths.
- Click on image to enlargeBath #2
- Click on image to enlargeBedroom #3 Loon Room
- Click on image to enlargeLoon Bedroom and Bath #3
- Click on image to enlargeThe bunk room with cubbies for storage
- Click on image to enlargeThe "Cubby Hole" for kiddos bunking also with lakeview and reading lights.
- Click on image to enlargeCubby room shower
- Click on image to enlargeOne bedroom apartment over attached garage with murphy bed. Access from main house via elevator or stairway.
- Click on image to enlargeApartment kitchen area
- Click on image to enlargeApartment master with lake views of Trader's Bay and a one of a kind chainsaw carved log bed.
- Click on image to enlargeMaster bath in Apartment
- Click on image to enlarge80 KW propane powered Onan/Commins generator set and outdoor shower with both hot and cold water.
- Click on image to enlargeConcrete footings are 50% wider and 25% thicker than the average home construction
- Click on image to enlarge64 ft dock, 54 in wide with L shape platform and benches.
- Click on image to enlargeEnergy efficient geothermal heating and cooling system throughout home.
- Click on image to enlargeThe roof has very thick and heavy GAF Grand Canyon "lifetime" shingles.
- Click on image to enlargeDeep Harbor Canal to Agency Bay
- Click on image to enlargeSix covered harbors slips steps from the home, two spaces occupy a lift and the others provide plenty of room jet skis, fishing boat and pontoon.
- Click on image to enlargeNative to the lot are red, burr and pin oaks, birch and pines. In addition, we added 55 maples, pines and birch.
- Click on image to enlargeSunsets on the property every day and call agent for a detailed information features sheet about this fabulous estate.
- Click on image to enlargeDetached 36 X 64 clear span garage with approximately 2,100 sq ft above, designed for a 2-3 bedroom home. Septic ready and heating installed. This detached garage lot is a separate lot of record.
Agency Bay/Leech Lake, 300 ft of sand beach, custom built Hiawatha Log home, lake views from all rooms, geothermal heating and cooling, 80 KW generator, elevator to guest quarters and upper level, attached 3 stall heated garage, detached 36' X 64' garage with 2,100 sq ft loft/space/living area to be finished. Granite flooring and counter tops, indoor water feature, circular log stairway, Marvin windows and wood burning fireplace. Outdoor shower, 6 covered harbor slips and custom stamped concrete driveway.
|Sewer: Shared||Water Source: Private|
|Finished Above Grade: 6427||Garage Capacity: 3|
|Total SqFt: 7627||Road Frontage Type: County6|
|Roof: Asphalt Shingles||School District: Walker-Hackensack-Akeley #113|
|Waterfront Name: Leech||Approx Nbr of Acres: 2.2|
|Township Name: Turtle Lake||Parcel Number: 45.480.0270|
|Original On Market Timestamp: 2019-05-09T15:44:14Z||Total Bathrooms Source: MLS|
|House Number: 4511||Area: Walker|
|Status: Active||Property Type: Residential|
|County: Cass||List Price: 3800000|
|Total Bedrooms: 5||Total Bathrooms: 7|
|Total Full Baths: 5||Year Built: 2007|
|Total Fnsh'd SqFt: 6427||Type of Property: Single Family|
|Area: Walker||List Date: 2019-05-09|
|On-Market Date: 2019-05-09T15:44:14Z||Photos Change Timestamp: 2019-05-09T15:48:38Z|
|On-Market Contract Date: 2019-05-09||Current Price: 3800000|
|List Agent Full Name: Gary Bilben||List Office NRDS ID: 500500116|
|List Office Login ID: bmj.cedarpoint||List Office Mls Id: CP|
|List Agent Mls Id: GB||IDX Participant: Yes|
|Photos Count: 51||Bathrooms Total (Integer): 5|
|Bathrooms Total (Decimal): 5||Bathrooms Total (Notational): 5|
|Lot Size Area: 2.2||Lot Size Units: Acres|
|Lot Size Square Feet: 95832||Current Price: 3800000|
|Originating System Key: 20190509154414464358000000||Originating System Name: flexmls - mnbmj|
|Source System Key: 20190509154414464358000000||Source System Name: flexmls - mnbmj|
|Unparsed First Line Address: 4511 Bay View Beach Road NW||Source System ID: M00000334|
|Originating System ID: M00000334||Property Type: Residential|
|Documents Change Timestamp: 2019-05-09T15:48:38Z||Spark Modification Timestamp: 2019-05-09T15:53:27Z|
|Documents: 1||Last Modified: 2019-05-09T15:53:15Z|
|MLS Code: 5005 - GLARMLS||Auction: No|
|Lender Owned: No||In Foreclosure: No|
|Potential Short Sale: No||Owner is Agent: No|
General Property Information
|Aprox Lot Dimensions: 301x260x302x270||Approx Nbr of Acres: 2.2|
|Waterfront: Yes||Water Access: Lake|
|Total 1/2 Baths: 2||Finished Above Grade: 6427|
|Style: SF Single Family||Fireplace: Yes|
|Stories/Levels: 2 Story||Total Floors: 2|
|Construction Status: Previously Owned||Garage Capacity: 3|
|Fractional Ownership: No||Association Fee: Yes|
Location, Tax and Other Information
|Legal Description: LOTS 6, 7 & 8, BLK 2 AGENCY BAY VIEW BEACH||Parcel Number: 45.480.0270|
|School District: Walker-Hackensack-Akeley #113||Township Name: Turtle Lake|
|Township #: 142||Section #: 18|
|Range #: 30||Tax Classification: Seasonal Recreational|
|Tax Year: 2018||Tax Amount: 12838|
|Assessments: No||Taxes w/Assessments: 12838|
|Rental License: No|
Directions & Remarks
|Directions: From Walker, go East on 371 past Y junction, East on 200 to Onigum Road to homes on left (4511), before Roosevelt Canal.|
|Total Above Gd SqFtg: 7227||Total Below Gd Sq Ft: 400|
|Upper Sq Ftge: 2952||Main SqFtge: 4275|
|Total SqFt: 7627||Total Rooms Above Gr: 23|
|DNR #: 11020300||Lake Acres: 110311|
|Waterfront Frontage: 301||Lake Maximum Depth: 150|
|Lake Class: Gen Development||Lake Chain: Yes|
|Chain Acres: 117774||Road Btwn Wtr & Home: No|
|Association Fee Amt: 5400||Assn Fee Frequency: Yearly|
|Insurance Fee: N/A||Ins Fee Frequency: Other|
|Planned Unit Dvlpmnt: No|
|Roof: Asphalt Shingles|
|Heat: Fireplace; Geothermal; In-Floor|
|Amer w/Disabilties: Partially Wheelchair|
|Basement Features: Unfinished|
|Amenities - Exterior: Boat Slip; Dock; Driveway - Concrete; Patio; Water Feature; Watering System|
|Air Conditioning: Ductless Unit; Geothermal|
|Basement Material: Poured Concrete|
|Association Fee Incl: Snow Removal; Trash|
|Appliances: Cooktop; Dishwasher; Dryer; Exhaust Fan/Hood; Freezer; Microwave; Range/Stove; Refrigerator; Wall Oven; Washer|
|Basement Style: Partial|
|Amenities - Interior: Cable; Ceiling Fan(s); Garage Door Opener; Kitchen Center Islnd; Security System; Sky Light; Tiled Floors; Vaulted Ceilings; Walk-in Closet; Washer/Dryer Hkups; Wet Bar|
|Construction Type: Log Home|
|Beach Type: Sand|
|Fuel: Propane; Wood|
|Lot/Land Description: Accessible Shoreline; Tree Coverage-Medium|
|Bath Description: Full Master; Main Floor 1/2 Bath; Main Floor Full Bath; Whirlpool|
|Garage Type: Attached; Detached|
|Road Frontage: County|
|Dining: 2nd Kitchen; Breakfast Nook|
|Fireplace Type: Wood Burning|
|Terms: Cash; Conventional|
|Restrict/Covnts: Mndtry Ownrs Asoc; Other Covenants|
|Mechanicals: Central Vacuum; Sump Pump; Water Softener - Own|
Listing Office: Cedar Point Realty
Copyright Northwest Minnesota MLS. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User.